CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2007

From:
Badri Roysam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 09:18:42 -0400

I have followed this thread with some interest. I am curious as to the current state of the art
in microbeads. For instance, can one buy and introduce into the specimen microbeads whose fluor concentration
is known a priori?

Badri Roysam
Professor, Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering
Associate Director, NSF Center for Subsurface Sensing & Imaging Systems (CenSSIS ERC)
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th Street, Troy, New York 12180-3590.
Office(JEC 7010): 518-276-8067, Lab(JEC 6308): 518-276-8207, Fax: 518-276-8715
Email: [log in to unmask], Web: http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/~roysam