CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2007

From:
Roger Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 09:49:04 +0100

Dear Confocal Users,
After several attempts the LSM510 Meta Confocal 'Combi' is now back to
normal function.  However the new pinhole positions are quite different from
the old ones. The stored configurations in the configuration lists, should
all have the new pinhole settings. However, because 'reuse' sometimes sets
the old pinhole position, you should not 'reuse'  old images unless you are
prepared to reset the pinhole position to the new value.  I can help you
with this.  I will try to consult with each of you the next time you use the
microscope.  Contact me if you have any questions.
Roger

Dr Roger Guy Phillips
Centre for Advanced Microscopy,
University of Sussex