CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2007

From:
Mark Cannell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 16:26:38 +1200

Yes Jim!

That's a good method and if the hemispherical lens is well AR coated
then it should let the light out accurately. We used a drop of water on
top of a water lens a while back but that won't work for a horizontal
measuring system. Not sure about the detector angular dependence tho'.
It might be interesting  to compare the 'two lens method'  I suggested
(which will have no detector problems) with your integrating sphere
method...

Anyone here fancy getting a paper in microsc. techniques or optics letters?

Cheers Mark