CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2007

From:
Craig Brideau <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Sep 2007 21:45:14 -0400

That's a great tip!  Thanks!  We actually have one completly homebrew
rig, and two heavily modifed Nikons for multiphoton.  We use our own
telescopes and scan lenses at the input port to size our incident beam
such that the objective apertures are filled.  I had no idea that it
was such a problem in off-the-shelf units though!

Craig