CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2007

From:
William Hatton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2007 03:43:54 -0700

Dear Erin,
I could drive down from Reno, Nevada and pick it up from your doorstep
(negating import/export duties/paper work etc.) and incorporate it into
my imaging core. It would be acknowledged in any subsequent publications
as "a generous gift from Alliance Analytical" I would also be interested
in purchasing the Nikon E600 which you have listed on your website. Let
me know.
Yours Sincerely,
Will

William J. Hatton, PhD
Res. Asst. Professor
Director of Imaging and Morphology Core,
NIH Center of Biomedical Research Excellence (COBRE)
Department of Pharmacology/318
University of Nevada School of Medicine
Reno, NV 89557-0046 USA

Office phone: 775-784-6289