CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

December 2007

From:
Nuno Moreno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 16:41:17 +0000

Autoexpose will bleach everything, right?

Regarding the adaptative focus that I mentioned before, there are
commercial system that with minimum light and before an acquisition
"measure" the cell position and adapt the focus. But this is an half
adaptation. It could be that it does not need to readjust the focus.

What I was counting with would be after the acquisition, if it is out of
focus, it make the adjustment base in some kind of sensitivity
parameter. This could be after 10 time points but it might be that it
would never need such adjustment.

About the intensity variations I'm not talking about post processing
adjustments. If it gets saturated there are no post processing that can
help you.

Regards,
NM