CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2008

From:
Adrian Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 17:26:33 +1100

Hi all,

I'm looking for alternatives to Warner/Harvard for suppliers of
imaging chambers and organ baths etc - preferrably one that has more
reasonable international pricing.

We are looking to put together a system for explanted organs (eg LNs)
and it really annoys me when companies charge a premium for
international customers - especially when that premium doesn't include
freight charges and (according to the local distributors) doesn't
include a significant markup for local support.

Regards,

Adrian Smith
Centenary Institute, Sydney, Australia