CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2008

From:
"Stephen C. Kempf" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:59:56 -0600

Sophie,

Martin Microscopes makes adaptors for regular digital cameras that
fit into the eyepiece. I have one of these and have used it with a
canon digital camera for immunofluroescence images. The Canon camera
can be hooked up to a computer (Mac or Win) and be controlled from
the computer or you can use it as a stand alone. Their web address is,

http://www.martinmicroscope.com/

Steve