CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2008

From:
Glen MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:47:15 -0800

Hi Fred,
Do you know for certain that the chosen peroxisome has a homogenous
distribution of fluoropore?  Looking at isolated peroxisomes might
give a hint and provide a nice control as to whether the distortion
of the PSF in comparison to plain beads is due to the optical
properties of the sample. And, as you estimate, presenting a more
realistic PSF.   I'm assuming you are looking at fixed yeasties, or
John's concern regarding motion would be very valid.

Regards,
glen
Glen MacDonald
Core for Communication Research
Virginia Merrill Bloedel Hearing Research Center
Box 357923
University of Washington
Seattle, WA 98195-7923  USA
(206) 616-4156

******
The box said "Requires WindowsXP or better", so I bought a Macintosh.
******