CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

February 2008

From:
Xinyu Zhao <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 23:20:03 -0500

Hi, Glen,

The picture is from one of our users.  It was taken somewhere else in the past
and the user would like to do the counting in our lab at this stage.  I have
no knowledge about the lablel and mountant.  But I believe widefield was used
and it was a single plane image, and the tissue was dog retina, likely whole
mount.  The objects here are cross-section view of the inner segments of the
rod cells.  Obviously it was not a good quality picture to start with, but
this is all he has got.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Xinyu