CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

March 2008

From:
Beat Ludin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:12:40 +0100

Hi Friedrich

Are you sure you are seeing the excitation light
reflected by the pipet? If so maybe more
stringent filtering might help with your problem?
If not, might it  rather be the fluorescence
emission of your sample that is reflected by the pipet?

BTW, as a general question to the list: is there
a reason why one couldn't use two inteference
filters in series? The ODs should simply add up, shouldn't they?

Beat