CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2008

From:
Badri Roysam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:23:12 -0400

Dear Cameron, My group has experience with this. Let us communicate offline.

Badri Roysam
Professor, Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering
Associate Director, NSF Center for Subsurface Sensing & Imaging Systems (CenSSIS ERC)
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th Street, Troy, New York 12180-3590.
Office(JEC 7010): 518-276-8067, Lab(JEC 6308): 518-276-8207, Fax: 518-276-8715
Email: [log in to unmask], Web: http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/~roysam