CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2008

From:
John Oreopoulos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 10:43:15 -0400

Oh yes, and there is one major piece of glass you can't avoid that's
in front of the light source... the glass substrate! The only way
around this is to use special quartz coverslips that transmit the UV,
but I think they are expensive. Not sure who sells these, but we had
some of these a long time back. Maybe SPI?

John Oreopoulos