CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

June 2008

Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2008 23:32:27 +1000
The problem appears to be that for some reason every message
gets submitted in duplicate.  This naturally causes the server
to reject the second copy on the grounds it has already been
posted (which it has).  What needs to be sorted is why messages
are getting posted twice when they are only sent once.

                                                        Guy

Optical Imaging Techniques in Cell Biology
by Guy Cox    CRC Press / Taylor & Francis
    http://www.guycox.com/optical.htm
Associate Professor Guy Cox, MA, DPhil(Oxon)
Electron Microscope Unit, Madsen Building F09,
University of Sydney, NSW 2006
Phone +61 2 9351 3176     Fax +61 2 9351 7682
Mobile 0413 281 861
     http://www.guycox.net