CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2008

From:
"Vergara, Leoncio A." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2008 14:35:08 -0500

I am not sure if there is a way to save both the curve and the images, although it would be nice and useful to see the curve in real time, I usually do the FRAP experiments in our LSM510 meta just saving the images, I look at the curve off line, its very easy to reload the images and use the MeanROI to get the curve from the saved images.

regarding savin g the ROI you used for bleaching, there is an option to save the ROI from the ROI editing window. You can always retrieve it later when using the Mean ROI function... just look at the ROI listing.

Leoncio