CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2008

From:
Beat Ludin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:55:12 +0200
Thanks Neil. However, my question referred to the
type 37 oil mentioned by Claire, not the type DF.
In contrast to type DF (which is optimized for
fluorescence microscopy), type 37 (which is
optimized for 37°C) used to have very high
autofluorescence and I wondered whether that had been improved in the meantime.