CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

September 2008

From:
mimmo spiga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2008 19:26:23 +0100

Dear All,

Thanks so much  to those that took some time to answer ...  so far no luck
with my confocal.

I have one more question for you:  is there anyone that would kindly
receive my  motherboard  (MVME 167 -34B), that one that  I suppose is
dead, and test it out for me on his/her computer?  This should be a BUS
VME operative system OS9  !!!

Does anyone know any other simplest way to let me know if is this is my
problem?  The market sells  this board at a lot of money but before paying
for it I would like to be sure that this  is it.

Best, Mimmo