CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2008

From:
Debra Baluch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2008 10:51:08 -0700
Dear List members,
   I am working with a group who would like to track objects through an image stack, create an movie of the traced movement and also generates a text file that will document details of the movement. We have used MTrackJ with some success but were wondering if there was a better program/ImageJ plugin that will also do object recognition so we do not have to manually trace the objects. They have tried metamorph with limited success because some objects will fade in and out of the frame over time.
Thanks for your suggestions.

Page