CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

October 2008

From:
Kevin Braeckmans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 14:41:26 +0200
Hi,

For widefield imaging, basically you just have to project an (enlarged)
image of the light guide output at the objective back focal plane (or a
conjugate plane, such as where the aperture diaphragm is located). So all
you need is an achromat lens with a suitable focal length that images your
light guide output on the aperture diaphragm.

Best regards,

Kevin