CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

November 2008

From:
Aryeh Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:58:26 +0200
I appreciate the replies that my inquiry is getting.
I more or less ruled out dual boot, because we already have XP64 installed, and
the dual boot solutions I found all advise installing the 32 bit OS first, or
else it is a hassle.

I am not worried about having LAF use more the 4GB. The reason for installing on
the machine with XP64 is that we dont have any machines with a 32 bit OS nearby.

I installed VirtualBox, and it came up smoothly. I still have to figure out how
to get the USB support to work right. Once that is solved, I will install LAF
and see if it works. This appears to be the least complicated way.

I will post my results to the list.

--aryeh