CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2009

From:
Melinda Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2009 21:49:05 -0500
I have been ordering custom-made glass-bottomed culture dishes from
MatTek, but they have changed their manufacturing process such that it
is fully automated and is no longer amenable to customization. Does
anyone make their own glass-bottomed dishes by punching holes in the
bottom of plastic culture dishes and gluing coverslips on the bottom?
If so, could you give me some tips on how you do it? Thanks!

Melinda Larsen, Ph.D., Assistant Professor
University at Albany, SUNY
Department of Biological Sciences