CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

January 2009

From:
Deanne Veronica Catmull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2009 17:09:00 +1100
Could you try inserting a bubble trap in your perfusion line? That could
solve that problem.
As for your media turning yellow, this is probably due to a change in pH
caused by the CO2. I suggest changing the gas composition as this change
in pH could be affecting your cells!

Kind regards,

Deanne.

Deanne Catmull
Research Assistant and Health and Safety Representative
Melbourne Dental School
The University of Melbourne
720 Swanston St Carlton
ph: 9341-1577