Subject:Re: [mou-net] Varied Thrush question
From:Linda Sparling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 9 Mar 2009 22:50:29 -0600

I tried for the Varied Thrush Saturday and I know two birders who tried for it Sunday.

The neighborhood is pretty upscale.  The house at 13 Doral is not visible from the street, and

certainly not its feeders.  The driveway is lined with crabapple trees and there are plenty of

conifers for cover.  Even though there's a 'For Sale' sign at the end of the driveway, I didn't

feel comfortable doing more than observing from my car.

Linda Sparling