Subject:[mou-net] Hoary Redpoll banded in Rice Co.
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:30:43 -0600

Hi All--This morning, 13 March 2009, I banded a Hoary Redpoll in Rice Co.
I took about 25 photos.  Three of the best are at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/danerika/TempPhotos#

(Do not confuse them with the Hoary Redpoll I took in Duluth--the Rice Co.
birds are labeled "Hoary Redpoll/Rice Co.")

 Note the frosty-colored back, small bill, white rump, lightly streaked
sides, basically unstreaked undertail coverts.

Dan

--
Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau