Subject:[mou-net] Hoary Redpoll banded in Rice Co.
From:dan&erika <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 13 Mar 2009 09:30:43 -0600

Hi All--This morning, 13 March 2009, I banded a Hoary Redpoll in Rice Co.
I took about 25 photos.  Three of the best are at:

(Do not confuse them with the Hoary Redpoll I took in Duluth--the Rice Co.
birds are labeled "Hoary Redpoll/Rice Co.")

 Note the frosty-colored back, small bill, white rump, lightly streaked
sides, basically unstreaked undertail coverts.

Dan or Erika Tallman
Northfield, Minnesota

".... the best shod travel with wet feet"
"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes ...."--Thoreau