Subject:[mou-net] Gray-crowned Rosy-Finch in St Louis Co
From:Kim R Eckert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 17 Mar 2009 10:12:56 -0600

I just received a report of a Gray-crowned Rosy-Finch seen this
morning at a feeder near the town of Twig, which is just N of Duluth
in St Louis Co. Later today or tomorrow the homeowner will let me know
if the bird is still present and will try to get some photos. At the
same time he will be talking to his wife and neighbors about the
possibility of birders coming to look for it; the feeders are not
visible from the road. So, stay tuned for more information.  Kim Eckert