Subject:[mou-net] Golden Eagle
From:Nathan Schirmacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 21 Mar 2009 14:33:20 -0600

  After having a not so great morning at the Sherburne Refuge i went home. I decided to keep the bins out just in case and it paid off. I noticed a good deal of eagles were moving through while i was watching Basketball. Then i noticed a strange one so i got my bins on it and sure enough it was a Immature type Golden Eagle(Golden head, windows, two tone tail). That made my day and a great yard bird. Good birding to all and i hope some geese can come next.

Nathan Schirmacher

Mille Lacs County

Windows Live™ SkyDrive: Get 25 GB of free online storage.