Subject:[mou-net] Ross's Goose / Northern Shoveler
From:Andrew Longtin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 21 Mar 2009 20:25:49 -0600

Hi all,

            Got two new yard birds today!!

This morning while looking out the window for PFW I had a lone Ross's Goose
following right behind a lone Canada Goose!!! I ran out on the deck to watch
then pass and about two minutes later I had a pair (hen and drake) Northern
Shoveler do a fly over two, been a while since I got two new yard birds in 3

Andrew Longtin

Corcoran (Hennepin Co.) Minnesota

See my WEB pages at:

I'm looking for a job!!  Please see

Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory Supporter

Minnesota Ornithologists Union Member
Hawk Migration Association of North America (HMANA) Member

Cornell Lab Member (PFW)