Subject:[mou-net] Ross's Goose / Northern Shoveler
From:Andrew Longtin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 21 Mar 2009 20:25:49 -0600

Hi all,

            Got two new yard birds today!!

This morning while looking out the window for PFW I had a lone Ross's Goose
following right behind a lone Canada Goose!!! I ran out on the deck to watch
then pass and about two minutes later I had a pair (hen and drake) Northern
Shoveler do a fly over two, been a while since I got two new yard birds in 3
minutes!!!

Andrew

--

Andrew Longtin

Corcoran (Hennepin Co.) Minnesota

See my WEB pages at: www.birderguy.com

Email: Birderguy@comcast.net

I'm looking for a job!!  Please see http://www.linkedin.com/in/andrewlongtin

Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory Supporter

     http://www.hawkridge.org

Minnesota Ornithologists Union Member

     http://www.moumn.org
Hawk Migration Association of North America (HMANA) Member

     http://www.hmana.org

Cornell Lab Member (PFW)

     http://birds.cornell.edu/pfw