Subject:[mou-net] Golden-crowned Sparrow, Dakota Co.
From:Jim Mattsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 25 Mar 2009 20:35:16 -0600

Mar 25, 2009

We hosted and photographed a first year GCSP today from 1:00pm - 4:30pm. It made 3 appearances during this time and stayed for 2-5 minutes each time. The problem is that the bird is ONLY visible from inside our living room. There simply is no place to view the bird from the outside without scaring everything away. One possibility is that IF the bird remains thru Friday, I may be able to have an "open house" Saturday morning for people to come and, hopefully, view the bird. I will follow-up with a post to MOU-net Friday afternoon or evening with an update and directions to my house, if necessary. Please don't bother calling or emailing as I plan to be very busy preparing for an upcoming trip to Peru. Sorry, but I don't know how else to handle this.

Jim Mattsson