Subject:[mou-net] Golden-crowned Sparrow update, Dakota
From:Jim Mattsson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 27 Mar 2009 08:42:28 -0600

Friday, March 27

I know people like to plan ahead, so I thought I would provide this brief update. The GCSP has NOT been seen again since 4:30pm on Wednesday, Mar 25 when I photographed it in a feeder (see Recently Seen for image). I have made a concerted effort to sort through the 70+ juncos that cover my yard and feeders. It appears the bird has moved on, but, of course I will post if it returns.

A bit or irony: missed this bird by 10 minutes in Duluth this winter.

Jim Mattsson