Subject:[mou-net] golden-crowned sparrow (duluth)
From:Brad Snelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:12:25 -0600

Duluth's golden-crowned sparrow was seen twice yesterday: once in the morning, then again at around 3:30 p.m. I scattered seed on our deck last night and have seen the bird again today between 12 and 12:30 p.m. This is the first that I have seen the bird on consecutive days since December.

Brad Snelling

21 College St.

Express your personality in color! Preview and select themes for HotmailŪ.