Subject:[mou-net] golden-crowned sparrow pic (duluth)
From:Brad Snelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:04:26 -0600

I wasn't quick enough to get to my camera yesterday, but was able to fire off a shot (through glass) when I saw the gcsp over lunch today. It's the first photo that I have of this bird that doesn't have snow in the background.

Brad Snelling

21 E. College St.

Internet Explorer 8  Get your Hotmail Accelerated.  Download free!