CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

April 2009

Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:55:07 +1000
Todd Brelje, not Berlji!

According to the grapevine, he was working on a later version which would work under NT and have an interface more like the later Biorad software.  (For those who don't know, Todd also wrote the first version of COMOS, then called CM).  However Bio-Rad refused to allow him to continue with it, for unfathomable reasons of their own.  Since he had been given access to Bio-Rad source code and had signed the appropriate agreements, he had no option but to comply.

Maybe someone else out there knows more details.

                                         Guy

Optical Imaging Techniques in Cell Biology
by Guy Cox    CRC Press / Taylor & Francis
    http://www.guycox.com/optical.htm
Associate Professor Guy Cox, MA, DPhil(Oxon)
Electron Microscope Unit, Madsen Building F09,
University of Sydney, NSW 2006
Phone +61 2 9351 3176     Fax +61 2 9351 7682
Mobile 0413 281 861
     http://www.guycox.net