Subject:[mou-net] Dakota Cnty Loggerhead Shrikes back.
From:William M Stauffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 12 Apr 2009 18:43:19 -0600

This evening on my way home from Northfield, I saw two pairs of Loggerhead
Shrikes in their usual breeding area north of Vermillion. The first pair was
seen on Fisher Ave. between 190th and 180th, just north of where the paving
ends at the gravel pits. The second pair was seen on Emery, just south of
the farmhouse on the corner of Emery and 160th.  Also new for the year for
me were several Vesper Sparrows both in this area and several areas around

Bill Stauffer