Subject:[mou-net] Fwd: SAGE THRASHER--- Hennepin County
From:Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 13 Apr 2009 08:13:43 -0600

At 8:49 AM, I had a call from Tom Tustison, who asked me to post this message. He had just found a Sage Thrasher on the shore of Lake Harriet, by the canoe racks, across the street from the rose garden.

Drew Smith

Eagan, Dakota County

Get the scoop on the live music scene in your area and hit a show tonight. Check out!