Subject:[mou-net] Sage Thrasher
From:Jason Caddy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 13 Apr 2009 20:44:58 -0600

The Sage Thrasher was so coopertive and so much fun to watch at 5:30 this afternoon. There was also a Ruddy Duck hanging around some coots and PB Grebes on the water behind the thrasher.

I really hope that getting a "life" bird the day before I head out to Peru for 2 weeks is a good omen.

Good Birding,

Jason Caddy

Minneapolis

j.caddy@hotmail.com