Subject:[mou-net] Sage Thrasher Still Present @ 7:30AM 4/14/09
From:Terence Brashear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 14 Apr 2009 07:12:35 -0600

I stopped by on my way to work and quickly found the Sage Thrasher.  It wsa feeding in the leaf litter by the canoe racks.  Jim Williams showed up as I was leaving and I showed him where it was hanging out.  He was photographing the bird when I left.

Terry Brashear
Hennepin County, MN
http://www.naturepixels.com
birdnird AT yahoo.com