Subject:[mou-net] Immature Male Summer Tanager
From:john c. nelson
Date:Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:24:25 -0600

Bob Dunlap has confirmed a male immature Summer Tanager at my feeders
today from an iphoto I mailed him earlier this evening. Obviously I
have never seen a Summer Tanager here before and along with the
Eastern Towhee (2nd sighting in my feeder area) I took 114 photos
today. Thank God for digital photography! The Tanager is absolutely
gorgeous.

ohn Nelson
Good Thunder MN