Subject:[mou-net] Rice Co. Hooded Warbler re-found
From:Dave Bartkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 30 Apr 2009 15:54:25 -0600

Hi everyone,

  I bumped into Bob Janssen and Dave Cahlander this afternoon at the Cannon River Wilderness Park, west side. They were looking for the Hooded Warbler that I had reported on Monday 4/27. While it wasn't in the spot that it was originally seen, we were able to relocate it right by the parking lot this afternoon at around 3:30 pm.

  Other birds of interest in Rice Co. this morning included 2 Ovenbirds and one, maybe more, Eastern Towhees on the east side of CRWP.

Good birding!

Dave Bartkey

Faribault, MN

screechowl@q.com