CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2009

From:
Matiar Jafari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 May 2009 03:34:47 -0700
Dear Confocal List Serv Users,

I was wondering if you guys could help me with an issue I've ran into
now TWICE.  When I shoot a 6 micron z stack with pixel settings of
.029x.029x.086(.09) with averaging of 8 lines at a speed of 8
2048x2048 16 bit file after the image is done I can see a 3D render
fine etc and i see my image after 59 pain staking minutes of waiting i
go to click save and when i click save the entire program crashes and
i get the error windows you see attached in this email and uploaded in
the link below.  Any advice and help would be GREATLY appreciated.

one of the errors is: "Not enough storage is available to process this command."

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/8689/50043540.jpg

Thank You
--
Matiar Jafari