CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

May 2009

From:
Neeraj Gohad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 2009 09:09:06 -0400
On the Subject of those black incubators for shielding microscopes from external light, is there a good source for those in the US?

Best,

Neeraj.

Neeraj V. Gohad, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Fellow
Okeanos Research Group
Department of Biological Sciences
132 Long Hall
Clemson University
Clemson,SC-29634
Phone: 864-656-3597
Fax: 864-656-0435

Please Note my NEW Email address: [log in to unmask]