Subject:Re: [mou-net] [mnbird] No Worm-eating warbler at Veteran's Park
From:Steve Weston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 7 Jun 2009 17:16:39 -0600

I searched the area on the EAST side of the park on Friday in the early evening, where Tony Hertzel (and others I believe) had indicated it was found.  I too was unsuccessful in finding the bird, but my limited experience is that these guys are skulkers and might not be easy to find.

sweston2@comcast.net