Subject:Re: [mou-net] Great Gray Owl at Sax-Zim
From:Dennis and Barbara Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 9 Jun 2009 15:03:22 -0600

Refound the Great Gray Owl Sunday evening, June 7th..  We drove by the area
about 5:00PM not looking for the owl and it flushed off a tree and flew back
into the woods.  We returned at 7:00, parked on the side of the road a
little ways south of 3.1 miles north and waited.  About 8:00 it came out
hunting along the ditch.  It was still hunting when we left.

Denny

Dennis and Barbara Martin
Shorewood, MN
dbmartin@skypoint.com