Subject:[mou-net] Red-throated Loons photos
From:Michael Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 13 Jun 2009 20:18:52 -0600

I just uploaded the 2 of my better photos of the loons on the "recently seen" section on the MOU website.  The loons were roughly 200 yards out from me and unfortunately the sun was directly inline of where the loons were swimming out in front of me.

Hopefully they will be around tomorrow evening with the sun behind my back.

Mike

Mike Hendrickson
Duluth, Minnesota
Website: http://webpages.charter.net/mmhendrickson/