Subject:[mou-net] Duluth Hooded Warbler details
From:Jim Lind <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 15 Jun 2009 07:48:08 -0600

From Josh Vineyard:

"The hooded warbler was seen in the [Hawk Ridge] trail system in the
woods near where the orange and red trail meet before the red trail
goes down the rock steps. I saw it while I was on the red trail. It
was singing and flitting around amongst the spruce and aspens on top
of the hill."

A color map of the Hawk Ridge trail system is at:

Jim Lind