Subject:[mou-net] Kentucky Warbler in Chisago County
From:Rare Bird Alert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 17 Jun 2009 09:23:58 -0600

At about 8:30 this morning I found a Kentucky Warbler singing at the SE corner of Co Rd 3 & Co Rd 5 in the far NE corner of Chisago County.  I never got a good look but it sang repeatedly in an area of suitable habitat.  I saw a flash of yellow and it acted like a Kentucky Warbler.  It stopped singing at 9 and was not heard again.  There is a place to park for a trail to the St. Croix River on the north side of Rock Creek.  The bird was between there and the creek.
Bob Williams, Bloomington
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T