Subject:[mou-net] Chisago Cty. Kentucky Warbler not refound, Whip-Poor-Will
From:Linda Sparling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 18 Jun 2009 23:17:34 -0600

I looked for the Kentucky Warbler Thursday in the early evening at the location reported by Bob Williams (Chisago Cty. Roads 3 & 5) with no luck. ?Could very well have been the time of day. ?I did see and hear a Black-billed Cuckoo in that same area. ?I also heard a Whip-Poor-Will calling after sunset at Cty Rd. 5, south of Cty. 3, where it turns sharply to the west.

Linda Sparling