Subject:[mou-net] Snowy Egret back at Purgatory Creek, Hennepin County
From:Doug Kieser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 30 Jun 2009 20:03:49 -0600

A Snowy Egret was once again present this evening on the bare island in the Purgatory Creek Wetlands, Eden Prairie.  I generally stop here at least 3 nights a week and this is the first time I have seen this bird here since June 11.
65 Great Egrets were also present when I left, with more coming in.
Caspian Terns seem to be returning, there were 25 on the island tonight, their numbers had dwindled to 5 last week.  5 Forster's Terns were also here.

Doug Kieser
Minneapolis

This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended recipient (or authorized to receive this message for the intended recipient), you may not use, copy, disseminate or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete the message. Thank you very much.