CONFOCALMICROSCOPY Archives

July 2009

From:
Rosemary White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 2009 07:09:06 +1000
An adapter from one of the optical companies like Edmund Optics will
probably do this, you'll also need a tube lens in the adapter - check the
microscopy sections of these catalogues.  We've been looking into this
ourselves, and may go the route of purchasing one of their very long working
distance objectives with adapter to do time-lapse imaging of root growth.
cheers,
Rosemary

Rosemary White
CSIRO Plant Industry