Subject:Chimney Swifts- Ramsey Cty/Dakota Cty
From:Jim Ryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 19 Oct 2009 17:48:27 -0500

Yesterday evening, I noticed several chimney swifts over pickerel lake,
which straddles Southern Ramsey and Northern Dakota Counties.

I thought this was quite late in the year for them.

--
Sincerely,

Jim Ryan
Saint Paul's Westside
--
We are more often frightened than hurt; and we suffer more from imagination
than from reality - Lucius Annaeus Seneca