Subject:Becker Co. shorebirds
From:Beau Shroyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:14:37 -0500

Yesterday evening, 10-19-09, at Hamden Slough NWR there were several dozen shorebirds on Hass wetland east of the headquarters.  There is a large mudflat near the road on both sides.

Mostly W. Snipe

at least one white-rumped

one either black bellied or a. golden

one pectoral

several dowitchers (after being corrected on my last dowitcher post, I guess they must be L.B.)

Probably others?

Again, may be worth checking out if you're in the area.  I'd say close to 100 individuals.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/171222986/direct/01/